Taking this out for a test drive.

Monday, June 6, 2011 - Posted by Amelia at 11:03 PM
This is one of those so-I-got-one-of-these-because-it-seems-fun-how-does-this-work posts. Don't worry, I'm not a total amateur. I already have an LJ (which I've kind of given up on) and my one true love, tumblr.
If you look around, you're sure to notice the extreme neophytism of background and such. (Normally, I'd call it a theme but I don't know if that's what you people call it. "Template" just doesn't sound right to me yet, I suppose.) Heavens, I don't even have a user photo.
However, all this will change! As soon as I have time, I will do all that as well as actually write a coherent, ~interesting entry. I'm hoping for tomorrow.
However, at this time, I must be off to bed. I can only deny my bodily functions for so long.
-BatCat