This post is pointless. Ignore it.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011 - Posted by Amelia at 4:38 PM
HA! You didn't ignore it. If you're reading this, you have no willpower at all. Or you just think I'm a fascinating, hilarious, amazing person. That works, too.
You may have noticed that I changed things up a bit. You know, gave my blog a paint job. Moved some furniture. Bought groceries. I'm happy to say my fridge is very much full.
You may have noticed that my icon is a picture of the TARDIS with some lovely texturification slapped on top. Yeah. I'm one of those. A Doctor Who fan. Fear me. I've killed thousands of timelords. Fear me. I've killed all of them.
Don't worry if you aren't. This isn't going to be a fanblog. However, I will talk about the show, and other shows as well, especially when I start on doing picspam recaps. If you like, you can just skip over those posts. (Just like you did with this one, right?) If you DO watch the shows, don't worry. I'll have figured out Blogger's cut system by then. I'm sure it'll be really hard.
Also, if you don't understand the fact that that was sarcasm, don't bother reading my blog. You'll end up thinking I'm a really mean, stupid person. I also use irony.
-BatCat